File Name: HMG.3.0.46.exe
File Size: 38.91 MB
Date: 06. November 2012
- HMG 3.0.46 (Test) 2012/11/06
- Update to latest Harbour Nightly Build (18443 2012-11-05)
- Print Barcode sample. See samples/printean13 folder for details. (Contributed by Marek Olszewski)
- Desktop Make Shortcut for file/dir and URLs in HFCL. See sample at hfcl/samples/makeshortcut folder. (Contributed by B.P Dave and Esgici)
- buildalllib.bat in the base directory to build all the libraries including hmg, hfcl, hmgsqlbridges, crypt, edit, editex, ini, graph, report etc with a single call.
- Included hbvpdf library in HMG library folder. This library is required to compile all the samples in samples/report.advanced folders.
- Bos Taurus Graphics library 1.01. Author Claudio Soto had modified the source files to make it compatible for HFCL. (Thanks to Claudio Soto)
- Updated BT_BitmapLoadFile() fuction, now load images in the formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF and PNG.
- Added Functions:
- Updated BosTaurus-FunctionsReferenceGuide.PDF with changes made.
- Added Demo10
- HMG_HPDF Library in HFCL. Now the image command accepts both jpg and png file formats from either file or resource location. (Contributed by Claudio Soto)
- Number of warnings while compiling the HMG library is now reduced to only six. Great thanks to Claudio Soto.
- Hardcoded Path name references in batch files. Now HMG can be installed any path (having no spaces).
http://hmgforum.com/site/index.php?opti ... 6&Itemid=2